This program is ultimate for students who are self-assured in their ability to prosper while living abroad and want to commit to a 6 months program. It consists of four months of studies and two months of an internship directed to the program of study. This program is offered in the Winter Semester (from September to January in the consequent year) and Summer Semester (from March to August).
During a semester abroad, a student can complete an entire year’s program in six months and obtain enriched experience. Funds are made available by NGCL, BMBF & DAAD to cater for tuition and living expenses. A semester abroad is more than an academic adventure; it’s an experience that can change a student’s life and career path. This program is exactly directed to meet a student’s expectations in such a way that:
- A student gains practical experience directed to the main program of study.
- An opportunity is offered to complete courses not offered at Home University.
- Foreign language skills are improved.
- Exposure to Advanced IT systems.
- Experience life away from home.
- Meet students from around the world & interact with other cultures.
- It boosts a student’s confidence in the ability to thrive while leaving abroad.
For more information on how to apply for Semester abroad and deadlines please contact firstname.lastname@example.org